Send Fax From Google Drive
How to Send a Fax from Google Drive
Faxrocket is the quickest and easiest way to send a fax from Google Drive. No more waiting, downloading or anything else - here's how it works:
- First, head to https://www.faxrocket.com/apps/google/drive . Hit "Install to Google Drive
- Select the file you want to fax. At the top of the screen you'll see a dropdown called "Open With"
- From the dropdown, select "Faxrocket". You'll be taken to a new tab
- In the new tab, select "Recipient" (in the top right). Enter the number you want to fax the document to, then select confirm
- Once you've confirmed all the details are right, hit "Pay"
And you're done!
We're always around if you have questions, suggestions or concerns - just email us at email@example.com