Fax Rocket uses modern TLS encryption and secure infrastructure and development processes to keep your information safe and secure.
If you believe you've identified a potential security vulnerability on Fax Rocket or with one of the services we use, please report it to us right away. We will evaluate all legitimate reports as soon as possible and try to fix any problems quickly.
Please send any reports to email@example.com: we will get back to you as soon as possible. We would be grateful if you:
- Notify Fax Rocket and provide all details of the vulnerability before making any information public.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to address the issue before publication.
- Provide all details of the vulnerability to support validation and reproduction of the issue.
- Work with us to avoid data destruction, theft, privacy violations or service interruptions.
While researching, we'd respectfully ask that you don't:
- Perform denial of service attacks
- Spam our service and endpoints
- Perform any social engineering or phishing of our staff or contractors
- Perform any physical attempts
In addition, our security policy considers the following to be out of scope: