Fax from Google Drive
How to send a fax from your Google Drive
Fax Rocket is the easiest way to send a fax from your Google Drive. Any document that can be automatically converted into a PDF by Google Drive (including Google Docs documents, Microsoft Word documents or PDF files) can be faxed very easily. To do this:
- Install the Fax Rocket Google Drive app.
- In Google Drive, right click on any PDF file, then select Open With...: a Fax Rocket entry will be visible.
- Click the Fax Rocket entry to send the file to Fax Rocket.
- You can select multiple files to send all of them to the same number at the same time.
- Enter the destination number on the Recipient tab.
- Select the appropriate options for a coversheet (if you want one).
- Send the fax.
And you're done. Get started today.
Install to Google Drive